Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Night at the fights.

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by basscat21 View Post
    Slap moma in a wheelchair, and the whole family get to go in by pass the line.
    They do the exact same thing at the airport, we seen it leaving Vegas, it was disgusting watching able body people get in wheelchairs get faster service in another line. It was not a secret and they didn't even try to hide it.

3. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by basscat21 View Post
    Slap moma in a wheelchair, and the whole family get to go in by pass the line.
    which is actually a really cool thing they do when you have a special needs child.. it lets the family remain together..
    you may say to make the wheel chair go thru the regular line but be real,, those lines are not in any way wheel chair friendly..
    I would stand in hours long lines every day to trade for my grand daughter not needing that chair and so would most other family members of wheel chair bound persons..
    I was in Disney in June, I didn't ride but of course the kids did, and I never once saw anybody abuse the system. I'm not saying it don't happen but I never saw it,,
    Last edited by lakefolk; 07-25-2022 at 11:41 PM.

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

4. Member
    Same group that was at Knotts Berry Farm last week. Nice! Vacay in CaCa? No way!!!

5. Member
    We were there just a few days before this happened. It was so packed and hot there. Long lines, expensive everything. We have agreed that we’ve been there for the last time. We are thankful to have gone, but won’t be back.

6. Member
    My daughter wasa in a wheel chair one year due to a leg injury, we got to go to a different place to wait, but in some cases waited longer than the regular line.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by njpaulc View Post
    My daughter wasa in a wheel chair one year due to a leg injury, we got to go to a different place to wait, but in some cases waited longer than the regular line.
    My niece has Downs. The whole family got to skip lines all day at Disney.

8. Member
    You really need to read the entire story of this event before passing judgment.

They need to continually raise prices to the point only people that have capital to lose can purchase tickets. It will keep riff raff out and families that have means are less likely to risk liability through such behaviors. I know that’s hard for well behaved families that may not be able to afford it but I can’t think of another solution. It’s turning into a carnival atmosphere there. This is coming from a person that has three small children and has had annual passes for five years. My passes expired in January and I chose not to renew until they figure this out.
    2001 Mercury Optimax 225
    0T344965
    2000 Mercury ELPTO 125
    0T072885

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasfouraker View Post
    They need to continually raise prices to the point only people that have capital to lose can purchase tickets. It will keep riff raff out and families that have means are less likely to risk liability through such behaviors. I know that’s hard for well behaved families that may not be able to afford it but I can’t think of another solution. It’s turning into a carnival atmosphere there. This is coming from a person that has three small children and has had annual passes for five years. My passes expired in January and I chose not to renew until they figure this out.
    Family of four with distant parking ... +$500 currently.
    And that's without a beverage, snack, meal or anything.
    But why not, the entire state is an overpriced mess.

11. Member
    Unfortunately, as long as credit cards exist you will not be able to price the trash out.

Quote Originally Posted by TampaJim View Post
    Family of four with distant parking ... +$500 currently.
    And that's without a beverage, snack, meal or anything.
    But why not, the entire state is an overpriced mess.
    $500 isn’t much these days when you consider many entry level jobs are paying as much as they are. My cousin is working a new warehouse job with a GED and is getting paid $34 an hour. My dad has a masters degree and retired 10 years ago after 35 years in the school system making only slightly more than that. New fireman in my area are now getting paid $14-24k more a year than when I started in 2006.
    2001 Mercury Optimax 225
    0T344965
    2000 Mercury ELPTO 125
    0T072885

Quote Originally Posted by janky View Post
    Unfortunately, as long as credit cards exist you will not be able to price the trash out.
    True
    2001 Mercury Optimax 225
    0T344965
    2000 Mercury ELPTO 125
    0T072885

14. Member
    $500 isn’t much these days when you consider many entry level jobs are paying as much as they are. My cousin is working a new warehouse job with a GED and is getting paid $34 an hour. My dad has a masters degree and retired 10 years ago after 35 years in the school system making only slightly more than that.
    The average entry level job out of college here, about $40k.
    Take home pay is about $500/week, Disney is expensive.
    We don't like crowds or artificial reality, no interest anyway.

15. Member
    True
    My wife does disney planning on the side. She had a lady from facebook contact her about planning a trip. One of my wife's first questions is always about the client's budget. This one lady said my credit card limit is $15,000, so I guess that. She had a hell of trip.

Quote Originally Posted by hatcreek View Post
    The red/white team came prepared...

Those unis make it easier to keep up with friend/foe during the fracas.
    Yeah they deserve extra points for the uniforms for sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12