OKC area seat upholstery?

Friends,
    I bought another older Cat yesterday and I dont want to pay 1350 from Cat for new seats. The ones that are in it are very comfortable but they are ugly as sin and have some sun blisters because they are dark maroon. I was wondering if there is a place here around the OKC area that is good at upholstery as Id like to just change them to gray. Thanks in advance.
    Danny

2. Member
    I'm in same boat like to replace seats. I'd buy from basscat but year waiting time. if you find someone please post so others know.

I have not used these guys, but heard good these from: MC Upholstery-4054646692.
    1997 Charger 186 TF
    1997 Yamaha ProV 175

4. Member
    I just took my 1971 C10 bench seat to a guy in south Edmond, around 33rd and Kelly, called Dynamic Auto Trim (405-830-5838). Older gentlemen, real friendly, doesn't get in a hurry but he had a good reputation from the research I had done. I haven't gotten my seat back yet, but I checked out some of the seats he had waiting to get picked up and they all looked nice. I'm sure a boat seat wouldn't be an issue for him.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OkieLure View Post
    I have not used these guys, but heard good these from: MC Upholstery-4054646692.
    Ive used the above guy for some upholstery work and carpet work on a couple boats and was pleased. I would definitely use him again.

I used Trim World on 15th between Fretz and the railroad tracks. He rebuilt the drivers seat in my old Silverado and also on my old Grand Cherokee many years ago. Does great work. Can’t think of his name but the phone is 405/359-1187
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

7. Member
    Thanks everyone!!! Ill report back on who I use and how it goes!

8. Member
    Reached out to MC, $750 to do them in all gray vinyl, me bringing him just the seats. Man that seems high. Thoughts?

Everything is high… This past winter, I had the guy at Trim World repair a busted seam on the leather seat back bolster, fix the seat back (where I had stuffed too much stuff into the pocket), and new factory foam seat bottom cushion in my 220k mile Silverado. What I expected to be $200 or $300 turned out to be $590! It’s like a brand new seat now.

Did I see you towing your new silver (?) Cat the other day over by Jason’s Deli?
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

10. Member
    No sir, my new old Cat is white, black and dark cherry. With some ugly a*& maroon seats :)
    Cat.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by Bitman View Post
    No sir, my new old Cat is white, black and dark cherry. With some ugly a*& maroon seats :)
    Cat.PNG
    Sweet
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

12. Member
    did you get your Seats done?