Z18 Passenger Console removed - bolt holes what did you plug with???

Just purchased a 2017 Z18 from the original owner. Passenger Console had never been removed. I removed it but now looking for some plugs for the bolt holes. Didn’t know if there was something that would have originally came with the boat to plug those? Or what others are using to plug those? Just wanting to keep the grime out while utilizing it without the console in

7C6839C9-E116-407B-8E03-D950EAE499BB.jpeg

2. Member
    Mine has 2 plates that go on when the console is removed.

3. Member
    Same here, 2 black plastic plates that cover the holes. Mine was a single console originally and I ordered the passenger console after I got it so I have the plates. Either the person you bought it from has the plates or maybe if it was a factory dual the plates were not included. I would ask the original owner and, if that fails, ask a dealer to order you a set.
    Jim
    2023 Triton 19 TRX Patriot, gunmetal/carbon mist/silver mist, 225 Merc Pro XS, SN 3B265119

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jtrac View Post
    Same here, 2 black plastic plates that cover the holes. Mine was a single console originally and I ordered the passenger console after I got it so I have the plates. Either the person you bought it from has the plates or maybe if it was a factory dual the plates were not included. I would ask the original owner and, if that fails, ask a dealer to order you a set.

thanks for the info. Will make the phone call