Thread: Bravo props

Bravo props

Who does the best work on a Bravo

2. Bullet/Reels4Sale/Rods4Sale Moderator jayfaro's Avatar
    In my experience, Mark Croxton. He’s repaired, balanced, worked, or built me several props over the years. I’ve had work done by DAH but those weren’t Bravo1. I sent Merc a 30p Mercruiser Labbed at Merc Racing that looked like it hit every gravel bar on the lake and he did an amazing job and it performs amazingly. For Bravos, I don’t know who else knows more about these and how to work them for optimal performance more than Mark.
    Jay Faro
    Bullet 21xdc/300xs

3. Member
    Don’t mean to hijack the post but jayfaro do you think he can repair this bravo1 30? I slung a blade

onSaturday, thank God it held on and didn’t damage my lower unit! BE7A472D-FC27-4AD2-BCAE-D6F33FF36CAC.jpeg
    2021 Bullet SDC
    Mercury 300R

4. Bullet/Reels4Sale/Rods4Sale Moderator jayfaro's Avatar
    Donnie I am almost certain this can be welded but I’m not 100% sure or for that matter, if I’d trust it. Mike Lohn would know better. Wish I was more help.
    Jay Faro
    Bullet 21xdc/300xs

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jayfaro View Post
    Donnie I am almost certain this can be welded but I’m not 100% sure or for that matter, if I’d trust it. Mike Lohn would know better. Wish I was more help.
    Thank you Jay. Yeah I wouldn’t trust it either. Maybe use it as a back up. I will check into it!
    2021 Bullet SDC
    Mercury 300R

I have a bravo on my shop floor that looks almost identical to that. Showed Robbie Patterson from propellor dynamics to see if it was fixable. The opinion was a quick no. Got an expensive paper weight now:)
    24’Bass Cat Puma Sts-300 Proxs
    23’Gatortrax Gt tunnel hull-200 Suzuki

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxbass View Post
    Don’t mean to hijack the post but jayfaro do you think he can repair this bravo1 30? I slung a blade

onSaturday, thank God it held on and didn’t damage my lower unit! BE7A472D-FC27-4AD2-BCAE-D6F33FF36CAC.jpeg
    Paperweight. sorry to be the bad news bear.

8. Member
    Yeah, that’s kind of what I thought anyway! Thanks guys.
    2021 Bullet SDC
    Mercury 300R