1222xsv not sharing waypoints with 7610?

I used to have two 1222’s and now have one with a 7610. They used to share waypoints no problem but since introducing the 7610 no sharing?

The user data is shared via ethernet. Are the units seeing each other over the network. Go to Home, Settings, Communications, Marine Network, to see if both units are listed. Is user data sharing enabled on the 7610? Could also be software incompatibility. Make sure both units are current. The 1222 is 28.30 and the 7610 is 20.40.
    Garmin Pro Team

3. Member
    Thanks Todd, that solved my problem. I unfortunately have a new problem after the updates. The screens keeping dimming and then go bright again, have you witnessed this or is this a setting with the new update?

Quote Originally Posted by RangerL21 View Post
    Thanks Todd, that solved my problem. I unfortunately have a new problem after the updates. The screens keeping dimming and then go bright again, have you witnessed this or is this a setting with the new update?
    Seems your screen brightness was reset to Auto after the updates. Set it back to manual brightness.
    Garmin Pro Team