Three houses to choose from would love some last minute advise

I think I have my home purchase down to three. One is on the east side of Arab just a bit out of town 10 minutes to the lake, The other is just west of 75 in Albertville about 13 minutes to the lake, and the last one is also in Albertville just east of the Guntersville State park 7 minutes from the ramp.
    I was hoping to find a home in Scottsboro or Guntersville but in my price range there wasn't any that I liked.

Arab and Albertville to the out of towner seem to be similar type of towns as far as entertainment, safety, eating. Would love additional info if you care to share.

The other option is roll the dice that something pops up in the next two weeks in Scottsboro or Guntersville.

thanks guys

Btw, I do plan to join the Wednesday night Roseberry tournaments.

Crankin.

Ok here's the deal. It doesn't matter what anybody here thinks. The choice is up to you. Pick the one that you like best regardless how far it is to a boat ramp. I live 20 minutes to my favorite boat ramp but I would still choose to live here even if the nearest ramp was an hour away.

3. Member
    We lived in Sardis City 2010-2013 wish we were still there. All your picks are good ��

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crankin View Post

Btw, I do plan to join the Wednesday night Roseberry tournaments.

Crankin.
    You’ll be a little early. The roseberry evening wildcat is thursdays
    2002 RANGER 520VX
    2006 Mercury PROXS 225

5. Member
    I would divide by search into 2 groups:
    Directly on the water, no driving to a ramp
    or
    Within 30 minutes of a ramp. If I'm going to tow, little difference, to me anyway, in 10 minutes or 30 minutes of towing.
    Decide between those 2 groups and pick the one you like the best within your budget. It's your money.
    Welcome to the humid south.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerJim View Post
    You’ll be a little early. The roseberry evening wildcat is thursdays
    Opps my mistake I thought it was on Wednesday. But I'll need the head start anyway being that i'm new to the area :)

7. Member
    I appreciate the solid advise. I'm ok with being inside 30 minutes to a good ramp. I was just looking for more additional info on the areas. Thanks again

8. Member
    All things being relatively the same I am doing Arab! It is a better location! Not that the other is bad but having lived in North Alabama for 50+ years I think Arab is better. Si!!! As a side bonus, you are closer to the upper end of Wheeler and Smith Lake. Both are good fishing that is different than Big G and I like the difference a lot at times. Make that most of the time!

9. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar
    Arab would be my choice as well.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 5keepers2 View Post
    All things being relatively the same I am doing Arab! It is a better location! Not that the other is bad but having lived in North Alabama for 50+ years I think Arab is better. Si!!! As a side bonus, you are closer to the upper end of Wheeler and Smith Lake. Both are good fishing that is different than Big G and I like the difference a lot at times. Make that most of the time!
    My thoughts too!

11. Member
    I didn’t make my opinion known earlier but like those above I would be going with Arab too.
    2002 RANGER 520VX
    2006 Mercury PROXS 225

12. Member
    Wow,, Sounds clear to me that Arab is the better choice . The homes are about the same. Is Arab , Guntersville, and Scottsboro all on the same plane?

13. Member
    arab.... I live there myself.
    2006 Ranger 520VX w 225 Mercury optimax
    He who knows not, and knows not, that he knows not, is a Fool.
    Alabama....Roll Tide!!!