Livewell drain fitting cracked and transom fitting plug size??

Hey guys. I just had the pleasure of replacing the livewell drain fitting. The last event on the Potomac my bilge was coming on pretty regular and it was the driver side elbow. It was still together but as soon as I moved the hose it snapped off. It's all good now but learned a lesson. If it completely broke during the event, it could have been a major problem.
    Does anyone know off hand what size plug would go into the transom fitting? I want to carry a few in the boat incase this ever happens again. If a fitting breaks I can at least plug the fitting from the outside to prevent water from coming in. Of course I'll have to go for a swim but it's better than the alternative.
    Thanks Lee
    Sponsors(Eco Pro tungsten,Lews,Strike King,Gamma,Hayabusa Hooks,Mercury Pro team, Super Stick push poles,VFX Custom Wraps, BuckNBass,TackleWarehouse,Elite Rod Sleeves,Bobs Machine Shop, JB Custom Rods,Reynolds marine, BassFishinElectronics )

2. Member
    you are a super hero if you were actually able to change out that elbow ! when mine cracked ! I just bought a couple of the universal expanding drain plugs and leave them in permanently !

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper920 View Post
    you are a super hero if you were actually able to change out that elbow ! when mine cracked ! I just bought a couple of the universal expanding drain plugs and leave them in permanently !
    Once you completely empty out the bilge and take the two plates off you can get to them with some go go gadget arms.