Thread: Rapala Scale 15

Rapala Scale 15

I have a Rapala 15 when the scale when into calibration mode and reset. Now it starts off at 20.00 then when u put weight on it .it goes 44.40 44.60. Is there anyway to recalibrate the scale or do a master reset on it.

ProStaff Member
    www.
    powerteamlures.com
    www.power-pole.com
    www.wootungsten.com
    www.rapala.com
    www.riotbaits.com
    www.basssnax.com

2. Member
    Mine started freezing and wouldn’t register a weight after two tournaments and I couldn’t figure out a way to reset it. Sending it back and hopefully they warranty it. My first one was perfect for 3 years and then I fished in a flood one day and the compartment my scale was in flooded due to a clogged drain hole. They don’t like being submerged.

3. Member
    I had a brand new Rapala scale that wouldn’t turn on after a few weeks. Even with new batteries. I had another one that had issues too. I’m done with their scales. Would taking the batteries out reset everything?

They are very forgiving on warranty claims. I had a fish jump around after putting it on the scale enough that I dropped everything in the live well. The scale did not like being submerged and stopped turning on. I sent it back and admitted what happened to Rapala, assuming they'd say it was user error but instead they mailed me a new scale a couple of weeks later. I was very surprised.