Gotta love YouTube......cleaning airbrushes

Have had my airbrushes packed away for a few years. I inadvertantly stored an Iwata Neo that had dried paint in it. I have 3 NEO CN brushes and 1 Eclipse HP-CS.
    Pulled up YouTube, ordered a cleaning kit on Amazon that had everything I needed and then some for about $20 and got to cleaning them. Got all 4 cleaned up, oiled and reassembled. They all look and work like brand new now. Gotta start slinging some paint soon again. Kinda missed it a little.
    Gotta love the resource that is YouTube. Can't even calculate the money I have saved over the years using it to do things myself.

2. Member
    Care to post a link? Would think others would find it useful.

4. Member
    Wondering, has anyone used an ultrasound cleaner? I’ve debated getting one to maybe save time on deep cleaning and quick cleaning between uses.

Its definitely about having a clean tool for good, consistent, accurate coverage.

A gentleman from Alaska is making me another 3 D stencil for a few blanks this week, ready to use it. He’s made me some prior, good work. My hands shake some, so a 3 D really helps me.

You tube is great for info on most things, I use it a lot also. I saw a tool on it for cleaning there, it looks like a tiny knife when the tip cover is removed, it’s been great for cleaning hard to reach areas. I have used my sonic teeth cleaner on occasion, don’t laugh, it’s helped. Thanks for the link.