Javelin livewell

Can someone explain the javelin renegade 19 livewell system. It's got 2 switches, one says main and one says auxiliary pump, each has an auto and manual positionin.. then the valves that say for auto recirc pumpout ect. How should I run them?

2. Member
    turn to recirc before hitting the lake to keeps wells dry. then on the first keeper turn dial to auto to fill and keep wells full-- turn main pump rocker to auto and leave on all day and auxiliary pump to auto at times if weather is hot or fish are stressed. i used both to fill on manual at first fish of day then main in auto all day (should cycle off of timer) and would turn the aux. on when idling out of no wake or into no wake zones at times to turnover the water faster. I also open the lids up and use them to fan the vapor from the live wells 3-4 times per hour.

turn dial to recirc when close to docks or at the ramp as the water is bad there usually from all the boats and leave them set to recirc to pull boat out of water with pumps off.-- turn dial to pump out and pumps to manual to fill you bag with water and drain the wells also. turn pumps off when leaving the water also

turn dial to empty when all fish are gone and ready to leave the lake on the trailer. next day or two I return dial to recirc to keep dry in water until needed again also leave lids up when home to let them dry out fully

can turn to recirc when fun fishing and not using the live wells at all- will keep live wells mostly dry
    Last edited by mactlman; 07-20-2022 at 06:14 PM.
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

3. Member
    Thank you so much. Very detailed explanation

4. Member
    Agree. I just bought my boat 3 months ago and haven't figured out the livewell system yet. Very helpful!
    2004 Stratos 295 Pro XL, 200 Mercury Optimax, 25p Tempest+