Thread: Bloomington

Bloomington

Anybody have any tips for Bloomington? Going up to prefish next weekend. Ive never been out there so any info would be awesome.

Thanks in advance

2. Member
    people probably don't know where you are talking about.

3. Member
    I live here but I just haven't been out there. I can tell you it is surrounded by docks, seawalls, and weeds. Looks like it is mostly shallow water fishing but I probably deeper fishing somewhere.

Yeah, I live 15 minutes away from Bloomington but I’ve never fished that lake because none of the tournament circuits in this area ever go there because it’s pretty small and I think they have a HP limit. There is a 25HP circuit called Everbloom that fishes Lake Bloomington and Evergreen exclusively but I don’t fish that one. Im pretty sure that Terry Brown from Wired2Fish runs that circuit, so you might want to email Terry through W2F or just PM him on FB, username is Terry Brown. He is a super nice guy and I’m sure he will be able to tell you a bit about the lake.

5. Member
    Thought Evergreen is a 10hp limit?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeF View Post
    Thought Evergreen is a 10hp limit?
    That could very well be the case. I just knew that it was a HP restricted lake.

7. Member
    The lake fished ok. Ended up 4th. About 12 lbs won (3 fish limit). Most everything we caught was on a shakeyhead finesse worm and a 2.75 rage swimmer.