Thread: ADX in CO?

ADX in CO?

Anyone on the eastern slope have an ADX I can look at? Looking to change to a deep V from my AVX and wanted to take a good look at a Vexus before I hit up the Lund dealer.

2. Member
    Probably still to far away, but we just got a Vexus dealer in Springville, Utah, about 45 min. South of Salt Lake City. Check them out, XPM Powersports and Marine. Check they're website and facebook page. They just got an ADX model in the other day. It looked pretty awesome, but I think it sold as soon as they listed it. Before them, I was looking in Arizona for the closest dealer to me. Glad we got one in Utah!

Only problem with XPM is that they don’t stock any Vexus boats. Not sure why Vexus chose this company and location.
    Best place for us Utah guys is Last Chance marine in Hemet Ca. They have boats in stock and are very knowledgeable.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,