Thread: Small mouth.

Small mouth.

Hey guys. I would like to plan a family vacation in y’all’s area and my father and I would like to try and catch a few small mouth once we decide where to go fishing we will look to rent a house on the body that we fish. If anyone could pm me about where we should go and even some tips I would be great full I would like to come in august or September unless told otherwise. I have found wisdom is better than trying to push a trip and bomb it. Thanks,Bob

Quote Originally Posted by merc106 View Post
    Hey guys. I would like to plan a family vacation in y’all’s area and my father and I would like to try and catch a few small mouth once we decide where to go fishing we will look to rent a house on the body that we fish. If anyone could pm me about where we should go and even some tips I would be great full I would like to come in august or September unless told otherwise. I have found wisdom is better than trying to push a trip and bomb it. Thanks,Bob
    Are you trying to plan the vacation around the best time to catch big smallmouth or did you have a time in mind? And where are you planning on staying?
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

3. Member

4. Member
    September or October or best of time. I know you cannot always want it one way so I’m open. Once I here where I need to go I will find a place on Vrbo or something

October is a really good time to come, deer season is opening up, the live bait bite it turning on below the dams and you can have a lot of fun.....big smallmouth....but with the live bait, you never really know what you hook...stay in Florence and you can hit both the Wilson tailrace and then Wheeler tailrace....only a few minutes from each other... Pickwick dam and Guntersville dam ar both 50+ miles in opposite directions from the shoals area...
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand