Catfishing Jordan lake

Well my neighbor asked me to go bass fishing then cat fishing at Jordan lake. I took him up on it. I had 2 bass at right at 5lbs each and he had 1 bass at 3 lbs.

Then it was time to go catting around. Let’s just say I told him Shad and Liver is not as good as Bee Jay. Well he learned the hard way. Down 11-0 he finally caught a 4 lb channel in front of the ramp at Poe. Idc who you are. Bee Jay will out fish liver, worms, shrimp, Shad or cut bait. It’s absolutely the best bait to catch channel cat with by far.

I also want to add the moon last night around 10:30 was a moon I’ve never seen before. We was in front of the dam and it was BRIGHT ORANGE. Also took up The Who rip raff along the dam and that includes the dam. Unbelievable beautiful. And hour later it was not big at all and total white. I hope many of you got to see it last night. Ps, only 2 cat bites after dark and NOT a SINGLE bass bite after dark for us either.

Glad to see you were able to get out on the water...and had a great day catching.
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

3. Member
    You are doing well consistently Eddie, that’s awesome. You put in your time and it shows. One question on the BeeJay bait. Dough or dip?
    I like Big Bass, I cannot lie

4. Member
    Doe bait sir.
    My buddy you took me found some at Walmart instead of us driving to bass pro. He gagged all night and to me it smelt like heaven as I’ve not smelt it in 6 years since leaving Missouri. It does work here as well. I promise