2021 Ballistic .204 for sale

Just listed my .204 for sale on the boats for sale page of BBC. Sadly I do not have the time to use the boat and it has not touched the water since October of last year. 30 hours, Mercury platinum warranty until 2026, recently ceramic coated. This one is a looker. PM me for more details if interested.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chass75 View Post
    Just listed my .204 for sale on the boats for sale page of BBC. Sadly I do not have the time to use the boat and it has not touched the water since October of last year. 30 hours, Mercury platinum warranty until 2026, recently ceramic coated. This one is a looker. PM me for more details if interested.
    Sad you are getting rid of her, but she needs to stretch her legs. Anyone looking for a beautiful Red Ballistic, this one is beautiful.

3. Member
    Saw the post and got excited we were hearing about new ballistics being made. Anyone have any updates on their production?
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

4. Member
    a very nice boat but if you cant build 10 boats a month not really going to get much interest.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssmithboats View Post
    a very nice boat but if you cant build 10 boats a month not really going to get much interest.
    The person buying these boats isn't looking for products being built in high numbers. I've had family at Ranger and known people at a few other factories and none of them put out a product like Ballistic does.

6. Member
    You'll likely see something within the next few weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjenson View Post
    Saw the post and got excited we were hearing about new ballistics being made. Anyone have any updates on their production?
    .204 Ballistic 300R - Speed, Ride, Fishability!