2013 h18 150 Yamaha 4s

Guys I’m getting into my first xpress. Anything I should be looking out for ??? It has a 6” plate on her boat has about 220hrs on it. And what is prop to pad for the best all around speed

2. Member
    I sold that same hull, year, with a gray cowl yamaha 150 4 stroke to a guy somewhere in Central Il years ago. It ran mid 50's with a 6' jackplate. I did re-prop it with a tempest if I recall correctly and ran much better overall than with with powertech it came with.
    Where is the one located you are buying?

3. Member
    I think my buddy bought it from you. I found it on bbc for him. he hasn’t put many hrs on it and moved to Colorado.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fish_finder1 View Post
    Guys I’m getting into my first xpress. Anything I should be looking out for ??? It has a 6” plate on her boat has about 220hrs on it. And what is prop to pad for the best all around speed
    I have a 2008 X19 with a Yamaha F150 four stroke (not a SHO). Although I don't have a ton of stuff in my boat, I can get 60mph on a good day by myself. Boat came with a four blade prop, I later changed to a three blade turbo prop (can't remember the pitch) but I am running 3.5 inches below pad. I also have a six inch jackplate (manual).

5. Member
    I have a 2021 X 18 with F 150 and PT OFX 3 prop at about 3 3/4 ptp on a 6" plate that will run 57-60 mph depending on conditions. Hole shot is decent, not bad but not great, and I'm satisfied with the overall performance of the boat.