Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Look for discount fishing best reel prices I have found!!!!! Guy that runs it is christopher stewart he is on facebook mainly. I suggsest a tourney pro retails for 200 discount fishing has them for 159

2. Member
    I fished this morn and I decided maybe I like this rod much better than I thought. I have to say it casts great and handles fish very well. while I'm not catching anything to brag on, these Ga spots can put up a good fight. Hook set is better than anything I've ever used.
    Im still thinking sensitivity could be better but its not awful either. Im using a Carolina rig and z man floating worms. these fish really aren't doing doing a bumb bump on this bait . Its pick it up and stop or pick it up and run so sometimes its not even a feel thing .. like you just got to know he's there. Reel is getting better every day too. or im getting better at casting it. I set the spool tension at just when there's no spool side to side click and I'm at 6 on the magnet .. casts a country mile . 1/4 oz egg and whatever the worm and hook weigh.
    Last edited by styler; 07-28-2022 at 02:06 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12