New Caymus cx21pro leans left (to port side)

Gentlemen,

I just purchased a new Caymus cx21pro - 3 AGM trolling batteries on left and cranking battery on right. When I'm on plain with a co-angler leans very noticeably left, when on my own a little left - I weigh 275 lbs.

Is this a balance the load issue and need to move the trolling batteries to balance the weight or is something else going on?

Appreciate any comments or insights

Thanks

Wayne

2. Member
    Re-distribute the weight by moving a TM battery if you are planning on keeping the AGMs.
    Randy Almeida
    2023 Caymas CX21
    Mercury Pro XS

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by randy_almeida View Post
    Re-distribute the weight by moving a TM battery if you are planning on keeping the AGMs.

I did this. Worked perfect for agms

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by randy_almeida View Post
    This will work for sure but also you might try leaving about trim up to about 7, most of the time if i am out goofing off i leave mine at about 7, no problems at all running, try it before you move any batteries, works great for me.

5. Member
    Hi Randy, Bill and Rodney,

Thanks so much for the responses. Can't wait to try the suggestions. Work is keeping me out of my boat, hopefully until tomorrow only - have tourney at Monomonac in Rindge NH and Winchedon MA as well.

Then its off to Winni for two weeks - family vacation. Randy, your name sounds so familiar. Wayne Spiegel is mine.

6. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by wayno View Post
    Gentlemen,

I just purchased a new Caymus cx21pro - 3 AGM trolling batteries on left and cranking battery on right. When I'm on plain with a co-angler leans very noticeably left, when on my own a little left - I weigh 275 lbs.

Is this a balance the load issue and need to move the trolling batteries to balance the weight or is something else going on?

Appreciate any comments or insights

Thanks

Wayne
    If youre looking for Lithium Trollers call me, Sale on our 36v-40ah Bluetooth. Two in parallel is only 60lbs. $799 ea

I run them in my CX20 Pro

Bill

205-965-8436

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wayno View Post
    Hi Randy, Bill and Rodney,

Thanks so much for the responses. Can't wait to try the suggestions. Work is keeping me out of my boat, hopefully until tomorrow only - have tourney at Monomonac in Rindge NH and Winchedon MA as well.

Then its off to Winni for two weeks - family vacation. Randy, your name sounds so familiar. Wayne Spiegel is mine.
    Hi Wayne,

You were my co-angler on Champlain for a mass bass state fishoffs probably 10 years ago!
    Randy Almeida
    2023 Caymas CX21
    Mercury Pro XS