Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxbass View Post
    Sowenssw - Hyperflow told me that Ron Hill bought Performer Props and now has the mold and rights. I looked him up and it appears that he has the performer BC in stock. Think I am going to get one too!
    Ok cool, thanks for the info. So is performer props a stand alone brand or is it a model under a main prop name like Signature?

2. Member
    Also, is it a chopper style over hub or is it a through hub 4 blade?

3. Member
    Performer props used to be made for & sold by Performance Propeller in Soddy Daisy, TN. Apparently they sold the molds & rights to Ron Hill of Hill Marine in Santa Ana, CA. The performer 4 BC is a 15” over the hub 4 blade.
    ‘17 Bullet 21 SDC ‘20 Merc 300R 1.60 SM 1E081012

4. Member
    I have another one coming from ron hill. The one i got now is from performer when they made them, It's probably 10 years old now maybe even more, time flys.

I'm not 100% sure how those props run in stock form. But if it don't run great anybody that wants to match my prop exactly can send it to my prop guy. He has a laser machine of some sort that he says he can make a exact copy. Which is what i'm planning on doing with the ron hill one, just with 1 extra inch of pitch.

5. Member
    I have a 30 Signature Eagle 4 if you want to try it

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet 250 View Post
    I have a 30 Signature Eagle 4 if you want to try it
    I tried a ET blade, not enough blade area. Lots of slip.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperflow View Post
    I have another one coming from ron hill. The one i got now is from performer when they made them, It's probably 10 years old now maybe even more, time flys.

I'm not 100% sure how those props run in stock form. But if it don't run great anybody that wants to match my prop exactly can send it to my prop guy. He has a laser machine of some sort that he says he can make a exact copy. Which is what i'm planning on doing with the ron hill one, just with 1 extra inch of pitch.
    I slug a blade on my 30 Bravo this morning in a tournament…grrrr. Real curious of how the stock Ron Hill Performer runs. Any idea when you will receive it? Are you sponsored by him or anything? Get a good deal? Thanks
    2021 Bullet SDC
    Mercury 300R

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxbass View Post
    I slug a blade on my 30 Bravo this morning in a tournament…grrrr. Real curious of how the stock Ron Hill Performer runs. Any idea when you will receive it? Are you sponsored by him or anything? Get a good deal? Thanks
    No sponsor, he SOMETIMES gives me deals. I'm not sure, it might be in. I'll call him today.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12