EVINRUDE M2 Lower with Nose cone and Low water pic-ups,

20" Very low hours, The lower unit was new when the nose cone was installed, It sit in the shop a few years and then i used it this summer while I was fixing a 1.71 L2 for my boat,, I would guess about 10-15 hours on it, I am using it at the moment but, can pull it off easily, $2500 Firm ,its in Dark grey primer at the moment, I can talk Trade EVINRUDE lower, has looper driveshaft and shift shaft, 20"

Sale pending, I have the complete engine sold, I can't delete the post but will post SOLD if the sale goes thru Monday, Thanks BBC
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by John Rude; 08-25-2022 at 02:00 PM.

2. Member
    Can you take it apart and replace the ericeshaft retainer for a 1990 motor? I want this

3. Member
    YEP, easy to do, But, i don't have an older drive shaft, I could just leave it empty and you snap in yours

4. Member

BLUE

It's Blue now, Used Bulldog adhesion promoter, "OMNI plus" base and clear, Its just the light making it look darker on one side, light on the other.
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar
    John, is that gearcase a 1:86 to 1?....I would sell my L1 to the poster for that one. Sorry for any confusion John....Poster was in the E/J forum looking for a mag case.... I thought yours was a Lightning....