22 trx PVS Plug Recommendations, Bravo XS prop

Hey all, I just ordered a 25p Bravo XS to try on my 22trx with a 250 ProXS 2stroke. Any recommendations on how I should have the PVS holes plugged, if any at all? I currently run a fury 3 blade with no plugs, and before that I had a fury 4 blade also with no plugs.
    If we don't have issues with it, what will we have?-JM

2016 Triton 22trx
    250 Pro XS On Atlas HJ
    Quad Garmin EchoMap Ultra/UHD2
    Garmin Force
    Dual PP Blade 8'

2. Member
    Little update, I ran with 4 large plugs and it was pretty close to perfect. Never had it blow out, but revved up pretty high to 4400 rpms on breakover and I could feel it lose just a bit of grip. I would like it to be closer to 4000 so I added 2 more large plugs and we will see how it goes. Overall this prop is amazing for this big bass boat though, it feels like a hybrid of the fury and tempest line, Fury (both 3 and 4 blade) always gave me great holeshot but pretty bad lift and could not carry the load, even the fury 4 really only had stern lift no bow lift, and my tempest I tried before this Bravo was basically the opposite of the fury props, terrible holehsot and handling but top speed and lift were great! Now with the bravo xs I have the same holeshot if not better, even when fully loaded with two guys AND full livewells, and still get so much bow lift that I was able to gain 3 mph of speed compared to my fury. This boat is just so long and heavy I think it needed all that lift.

2016 Triton 22trx
    250 Pro XS On Atlas HJ
    Garmin Force
    Dual PP Blade 8'

3. Member
    So out of curiosity what speeds are you seeing now out of that rig?

4. Member
    Fastest so far was about 67-68mph with half tank and two people, all my tackle and all of theirs. This prop also just has so much more acceleration than my fury or tempest did, I am faster out of the hole and up to 60mph faster than my brother is with his new Caymas CX20 with a 250 ProXS 4S, he passes me after he gets up to like 75 but up until 60 i have him beat with my big rig!

2016 Triton 22trx
    250 Pro XS On Atlas HJ
    Garmin Force
    Dual PP Blade 8'