Steering Wheel Center Cap

I own an 2006 PT175 and I lost my steering wheel center cap today somewhere on the road. Does anyone possibly have a part number for that cap? Any help is much appreciated.
    Mike B.
    2006 Tracker Pro Team 175 TX

2. Member
    Great Lakes Skipper has blank caps and the decal. https://www.greatlakesskipper.com/tr...-decal-sticker

3. Member
    Thank you for the link. I ordered the cap but i'm not digging the emblem. Looks like the Nitro logo not the typical Tracker logo.

Quote Originally Posted by perfect-storm View Post
    Great Lakes Skipper has blank caps and the decal. https://www.greatlakesskipper.com/tr...-decal-sticker
    Mike B.

5. Member
    Thanks, I've tried them before, unfortunately their database only goes back to 2011 boats.

Quote Originally Posted by @Reel_Chris View Post
    Mike B.

6. Member
    I just lost mine on my 06 175TX. There doesn't seem to be a direct tracker replacement after my conversion with the BPS parts rep this morning.

7. Member
    That's dissapointing. The cap I ordered from great lakes skipper is the correct diameter but the depth is a little too long to fit properly. Looks like I'll have to modify what I have if I can't get the correct part.

Quote Originally Posted by CCMully10 View Post
    I just lost mine on my 06 175TX. There doesn't seem to be a direct tracker replacement after my conversion with the BPS parts rep this morning.
    Mike B.

8. Member
    Here's an update on my steering wheel center cap situation. My local Tracker dealer, Capt. Bubs Marine, found the correct part number and ordered me the cap. Looks like a dealer only item but at least it matches what I had. Part No. for those interested is as follows. Tracker No. - 120133

Quote Originally Posted by Miagi3 View Post
    That's dissapointing. The cap I ordered from great lakes skipper is the correct diameter but the depth is a little too long to fit properly. Looks like I'll have to modify what I have if I can't get the correct part.
    Mike B.

I don't know why all the manufacturers of these caps just cut the crap and make a legit cap that is held on by at least a bolt or two. Not plastic preferably. It would make this issue non existent.
    - 2020 Bass Tracker Classic XL - SOLD
    - 2024 Lowe Stinger 178
    Mercury 115HP ProXS CT
    Vance 6" hydraulic jack plate
    24P 3 blade Ballistic XHS XL propeller
    NGK Ruthenium plugs
    Garmin Force troller
    Garmin 126SV/93SV/73SV Livescope/ dual GT54 transducers
    DD26 motor toter
    IG: extremeboating

10. Member
    I couldn't agree more. I just installed the new one and a strong breeze can dislodge it. I'm trying to see if I can get a dab of hot melt in a couple places to make it more secure yet removable with a strong pry with a screwdriver

11. Member
    Put just a dab or two of silicon around it. It’ll hold but then you could easily remove it to change your steering helm in the future.