Naples area fishing?

Family vacation planned for September 17-21 in the finger lakes region, would love to do some fishing. Any guides in that area or should I make the drive up to Somewhere on Ontario or maybe one of the other finger lakes? Guide recommendations appreciated as well!

Canandaigua Lake is just a couple of miles north of Naples. Do a Google Search for "Canandaigua Lake Fishing Guides". There are several.

As far as recommending which guide, I can't help. Perhaps some one here "Knows a Guy"
    No one can be wrong that often so it has to be deliberate.

3. Member
    Canandaigua south end launch is about 10 minutes away. Not my first choice for daytime fishing, but my favorite for night time, especially in Sept. You have two Elite lakes not far away. Cayuga is about an hr away, and Oneida is 1:45 away. If you really want to chase the big girls on Ontario, it's a bit over 3 hrs, but well worth the trip if you want a fabulous guided trip. Up in that region, contact Bill Lortz. NY Northcountry Bassin'. Definitely the guy to put you on the big brown fish. He guides on Oneida as well. https://www.nynorthcountrybassin.com/

4. Member
    Cap'n John Gaulke, he specializes in jigging up lake trout but can put you on bass as well. Not sure he goes west of Keuka.

5. Member
    Thanks Everyone, this gets me pointed in the right direction!