Innocent until proven guilty

Doesn’t always seem to be the case in bass fishing tournaments. Rumors swirl and your name is dragged through the mud. I know one couple quit fishing because of wrongful accusations on st clair. What’s do you think?

2. Member
    Curious to know what you’re talking about lol

Anyone that wins a lot in anything gets accused of cheating.. I only know of one couple but hadn’t heard any rumors
    2011 Ranger z521/2023 250ProXS

I’m more curious how so called rumors from St Clair can make it all the way over to the rock he lives under in IL before any of us hear anything

For someone that admits he will never fish over hear he sure has a lot of opinions on our area and people (all Negative)

You’re a troll and you should crawl back under that rock
    "The handicapped angler"

5. Member
    Rumors about rumors??? Yes, there is an ugly side (mostly JEALOUSY) of tournament fishing but this type topic just perpetuates it. There is WAYyyyyy more good in the sport than the jealous rumors (about rumors).

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MichAngler View Post
    I’m more curious how so called rumors from St Clair can make it all the way over to the rock he lives under in IL before any of us hear anything

For someone that admits he will never fish over hear he sure has a lot of opinions on our area and people (all Negative)

Exactly.

2019 Basscat Caracal
    225 Evinrude G2
    Solix 12 Mega SI bow and console
    Mega Live
    36V Ultrex

8. Member
    Is that Schram?

9. Michigan Bass Club Moderator CGWright's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MI bassassassin View Post
    Is that Schram?
    Those kind of sound like broken lyrics don't they?

To report any post you disagree with press Alt + F4.

10. dartag1829
    He is a Pro Corn Holer now. Actually he is pretty good at it. Let the funny comments begin.

Better than his singing career?
    2011 Ranger z521/2023 250ProXS

12. dartag1829
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BADAIR View Post
    Better than his singing career?
    Be nice.

13. Member

The water I fish is technically connected to St Clair. You just get mad when people disagree with you. I spent years fishing st clair. Back in redman days. Probably before your time youngster. Kids these days…

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeterbag View Post
    Doesn’t always seem to be the case in bass fishing tournaments. Rumors swirl and your name is dragged through the mud. I know one couple quit fishing because of wrongful accusations on st clair. What’s do you think?
    So you fished St Clair some 20 years ago during Redman days. Why would someone from Chicago who fishes Southern Lake Michigan (technically connected to St Clair) post something that a teen troll would? You’re what 40? 50? 60? You’ve got serious issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeterbag View Post
    The water I fish is technically connected to St Clair. You just get mad when people disagree with you. I spent years fishing st clair. Back in redman days. Probably before your time youngster. Kids these days…
    So you came over here years ago and got butt hurt and its left you mentally scared

Now you spend your days visiting a forum you have nothing to do with stirring up trouble because it gives you some sort of sick pleasure

Seek professional help
    "The handicapped angler"