Fishing the Great Creek area on Gaston

I'm working on Great Creek. I brought my boat with me. It seems I'm going to have about six hours to fish tomorrow 7/8/22 does anyone have any suggestions. I'll be putting in at Holly Grove.

2. Member
    I am in great creek. Fishing is super slow. Been here all week. No good pattern. Caught some on main lake grass with a jig. Way up the river caught the most on walking baits while they were chasing in the early morning. A couple on frogs on grass and a few on jerbaits. I will be going out tomorrow morning as well.
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx
    250 Pro xs 4S Serial # 3B010758

Didn't fair to well today. Fished for about six hours caught three small spotted bass in Six Pound Creek. I have some more to do on this house for my customer in a few weeks to get it ready to start renting as a vacation home. So I'm going to take another swing at it then.

4. Member
    Dang guys

5. Member
    We did manage a couple decent ones today but the biggest was only 3lbs. Just not down there enough to stay on top of them. The 3lbers were caught on a frog and a jerkbait. Smaller ones on a walking bait. Just all over the place.
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx
    250 Pro xs 4S Serial # 3B010758