Day box organizer

What are you all using for organizer's for your day boxes? Like for dips, pliers, etc. I didn't see where AMPd marine had anything for the erya/caracal day box.

2. Member
    I don't have a day box in my P4 but I do have a couple of pencil holders like this that I put on the wall of my big center compartment for scent, markers and dye. They're held on with double side tape. Got them at a dollar store.

3. Member
    I've used everything from cardboard boxes to tupperware to the 5 Plano 3600s stacked neatly. My current organization involves a stolen rubbermaid from the kitchen with the items I most use inside of it and everything else crammed in around the outsides.

4. Member
    Does anyone know the measurements on the day box of an Erya?

5. Member
    Would really love to have a daybox in my Puma STS. Using 6H X 12L x 8W Tupperware with lid in the center compartment for no way with the step cooler holding other odds & ends. Die is in a separate small Plano box.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DennisMH&F View Post
    Would really love to have a daybox in my Puma STS. Using 6H X 12L x 8W Tupperware with lid in the center compartment for no way with the step cooler holding other odds & ends. Die is in a separate small Plano box.
    Found this at ampd marine. Just need to know box measurements so I know which one to order. Capture.JPG

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amac88 View Post
    Found this at ampd marine. Just need to know box measurements so I know which one to order. Capture.JPG
    Oh man thank you for showing me this. Browsing their website now and they have some great tackle storage organizers.
    2007 Bass Cat Puma
    2007 Mercury Pro XS 250