Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Member
    Let me add they just hired on a plethora of new execs. Quite a few from Amazon (:

Who isn’t laying people off right now?

Some would call it being early.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BassAllYear96 View Post
    Let me add they just hired on a plethora of new execs. Quite a few from Amazon (:

A mature business laying off people is far different than some video game retail outlet trying to reinvent itself in some NFT business that hired up and laid people off at the exact same time that things like crypto companies are filing bankruptcies. This is a bag holder scenario.

3. Member
    You have a lot of confidence in something you’ve clearly done 0 research on. I know what I own. Soon you will too

4. Member
    You have a lot of confidence in something you’ve clearly done 0 research on. I know what I own. Soon you will too
    You have alot of confidence in a company that makes no money.

5. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    The company pumped the stock by announcing a split the day before firing the CFO and announcing layoffs. That's just shady and a huge red flag.
    Thanos was the hero

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boneil View Post
    The company pumped the stock by announcing a split the day before firing the CFO and announcing layoffs. That's just shady and a huge red flag.
    Yep

7. Member

I'm asking this honestly because I haven't paid attention. Did they issue PRs with those hires?

8. Member
    No they didn’t and that was by design, similar to what Ryan Cohen did with chewy. He speaks by actions, not words.

The information is all there.. roughly 600 new hires between 2021- and now.

Oh yeah they have a billion in cash on the balance sheet as well.

9. Member
    Oh yeah they have a billion in cash on the balance sheet as well.
    And for less than an extra $20/share, you could have owned AAPL with $1T in cash and a much brighter future.
    If you don't get your butt skinned, I'll be surprised. Either way, I'm happy for you. You had the freedom to choose.

10. Member
    AAPL will be testing sub 100 before it ever sees new highs

11. Member
    Thank you though. As I’ve stated I know what I own. It was my choice and soon you and everyone else will know too. Happy trading

12. Member
    Thank you though. As I’ve stated I know what I own. It was my choice and soon you and everyone else will know too. Happy trading
    I hope you're right. I mean we've all lost out on a bunch of money at least not flipping it on these random wild swings. I like AMC better for that, but I just can't get over the excessive halts that they see when they run or dump. Halts can be very concerning. Ever mess with AMC?

13. Member
    I sure do. I strictly trade call options/puts on amc and sell covered calls against my shares when the volume is light.

I hold xxxx shares of AMC.

Also bought xxxx of BBBY when it tapped 4.50.. that’s another one I’d keep on your radar.

14. Member
    I sure do. I strictly trade call options/puts on amc and sell covered calls against my shares when the volume is light.

I hold xxxx shares of AMC.

Also bought xxxx of BBBY when it tapped 4.50.. that’s another one I’d keep on your radar.
    Yeah the 1 year trend is rough for it, but it is a fun one to watch.

15. Member

16. Member
    NFT = Not For Touching.

17. Member
    NFTs would make sense if you get royalties. So if you bought a sports clip that no one could ever rebroadcast or republish without a royalty then I could definitely see the value. But my understanding is you just get to own a clip or picture and there is no right to get royalties from it or cause it to be removed from any website etc.

18. Member
    Keep watching old timers. You’re going to see a company evolve before your eyes.

launched 9 hours ago and 20,000 NFTs have changed hands with over a million dollars in fees. (:

Also, replying to @nitroz7, that’s next music artists are on the agenda too.

19. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    Yall think this pic is worth $73,647.18. The Interdimensional Loop Cat #454 and there's a limitless supply of these.
    Have to give credit to those who are making these things and then selling them. They are making a fortune.

Thanos was the hero

20. Member
    Can anyone explain the point and value of NFTs? I have yet to get a compelling definition

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast