Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Spiritual Warfare....

The thread that was put up about spiritual warfare is gone...so I will put it up again. Why did it get taken down?

There is an ever present and on the rise spiritual warfare going on within man kinds way of life. Spiritual warfare existed before God created man, male and female, in His own image and likeness. Prior to creation, there was a war in the heavens among God's creatures called angels. They are different than humans. Angels are entirely spiritual beings. Although God is a Spirit, nowhere do we read that angels were created in the image and likeness of God. But never less its obvious that there is a war going on between the devil, his minions and man.

All one must do is look at our society and see the evil that exists. For us who are older we can look back 30-40 years ago....was any of the behavior that now exists in society prevalent back then? No....

During my convalescence, I spent time reading, listening and watch various clips as it pertains to exorcisms. Yes, exorcisms do exist and they are on the rise. A few things that I became aware of.....devils, demons, whatever you want to call them work in groups. There are different levels of demons just as there are different levels of angels (9). Some are stronger than others and they all are after the same thing....TO PUSH AN INDIVIDUAL away from God. They can effect (NOT CONTROL) your thought processes.

Who or what do you think is behind all of these shootings? All of the sin that is involved with SEX? The corruption and power seeking that plagues our society. Now you may ask how many are there? That was asked by one exorcist to a demon (the demon was in possession of an individual). His reply....if you could see us we would block out the sun. Kinda scary but true....that speaks volumes in my way of thinking. There had to be BILLIONS of "bad angels" that fell during the battle.

Its especially hard for our next generation of children coming up....why? They are exposed to so many facets of evil nowadays thats its hard to stay away from evil.

Now for those who think spiritual warfare is nothing like I described....just look at how many times "devils or evil spirits" are mentioned in the Bible.
    Sacred Heart of Mary, pray for us now, and at the hour of our death. AMEN
    O blood and water which gush forth from the heart of Jesus, have mercy on us
    For the sake of his sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and the whole world

2. Banned
    Has anyone here ever had any experience with angels or demons?

Quote Originally Posted by rexico View Post
    Has anyone here ever had any experience with angels or demons?
    Absolutely....what do you think motivates people to sin?

Here is a 10 minute clip that gives you a brief idea of what happens during an exorcism. Demons can not read your thoughts BUT they do watch your behavior. They wait for a "door" as he calls it for them to affect your behavior. An opening for them based on your behavior....

This priest is from Indianapolis, Ind. He is very open about what he does....why? To make people aware of whats going on. I have watched several of his clips.

10 minute (informative clip)

One other thing....after I got caught up in all of this I finally asked our parish priest if our diocese had a priest exorcist. A few days later he told me we do....some diocese want to keep a lid on it for what ever reason. I didn't ask him who the priest was thats the exorcist.

Like they guy indicates....he can tell you whats going on but its up to the individual to believe or not to believe.

5. Member
    There is evil everywhere nowadays. It is clear and present, and it is exactly what Satan intends, to claim as many as he can before the end times.

I have strong faith in God and Jesus, and cast out any evil from my life. He is my savior.

Speaking of blocking out the sun, there have been many instances recently in which the sun has not been normal in different areas of the world, but you will have to research that for yourself to see and whether or not to believe something is going on.
    Kyle

2010 Nitro Z-7

PB: 11 lbs, 1 oz

Quote Originally Posted by magfluker View Post
    There is evil everywhere nowadays. It is clear and present, and it is exactly what Satan intends, to claim as many as he can before the end times.

I have strong faith in God and Jesus, and cast out any evil from my life. He is my savior.

Speaking of blocking out the sun, there have been many instances recently in which the sun has not been normal in different areas of the world, but you will have to research that for yourself to see and whether or not to believe something is going on.
    My take on that comment....basically its telling us that the number of fallen angels is beyond what us humans would have expected. As with angels, there are different levels of fallen angels. From the weak and relatively harmless to the very powerful ones. The have one goal....push people away from God.

The thing about Satan and his group....they want you think that they are not affecting humans and that humans are just reacting with their own free will. HE IS A LIAR AND THE PURE ESSENCE OF EVIL.

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter106 View Post
    I mean, seen them, talked with them, that kind of interaction.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter106 View Post
    Selfishness

I have read about some of the saints who had situations where the demons manifested and made an attempt to intimidate them. Jesus had several instances where demons attempted to intimidate him or they were driven out by him.

People who are possessed have one or more demons interacting with the person....

10. Member
    seen 1 girl at church that was either demon possessed or a great actor. Also, seen law enforcement videos of people acting possessed. You?
    2012 Ranger Z521 2023 Mercury 250 Pro XS

Quote Originally Posted by mram10us View Post
    seen 1 girl at church that was either demon possessed or a great actor. Also, seen law enforcement videos of people acting possessed. You?
    Never have come across anyone that was truly identified as possessed. Hope I never do....

12. Member
    Ephesians 6 The Whole Armor of God

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
    13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
    14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints— 19 and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

13. Member
    Ever seen anyone on LSD? you would think that they were possessed but whatever you may like to think.

Couple yrs back, some person in downtown Rochester was so mess up on PCP, that his brother called the police cause he was running around in the middle of the road naked. Police arrived and 5 officers had a very hard time subduing him. Later, he died at URMC due to the overdose, but due to couple of parades by certain people, the officers were punished by the loser mayor, that later resigned due to legal issues on her part for campaign funds misappropriation.

The devil is not under every rock like some people would like to blame, so they really will not need to have that serious conversation with the person in the mirror.

14. Member
    Frank, we certainly need to put on the Whole armor of God.

1Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

James 4:7 submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
    2020 Triton 18 TRX
    Tournament Fishing Package
    2020 Mercury 200 Pro XS V8 Serial # 2B588923
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80# I Pilot Link
    Hi Jacker EZ 6" Jack Plate
    Bravo 1 FS 24 Pitch Prop
    Humminbird Helix 7 SI GPS CHIRP G2 Bow
    Humminbird Helix 7 CHIRP MEGA GPS DI G3 Console
    Trick Step Boarding Steps
    RMP Engine Support

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by digthemup View Post
    The devil is not under every rock like some people would like to blame, so they really will not need to have that serious conversation with the person in the mirror.
    You're correct of course, but he will gladly take all the credit people want to give him.

Many years ago, I stopped at a gas station late at night. I was the only person there, the store itself was closed. As I pumped my gas, a young woman appeared behind me suddenly...startled me to no end I'll tell you. She spun the usual sob story about being out of gas, kids starving, and so on. Normally I just reply that I don't have any cash (I almost never do, so it's not a lie), but there was just something about her. I gave her the $5.00 bill I had in my pocket. She thanked me, I went back to hanging up the gas pump hose, and such. I looked around a minute or so later, and she was gone. I could see for a good ways in the light of the station. I don't think she could have walked or even run that far, that quickly. I had seen no other cars. I shrugged and told myself..."Must have been an angel."

Was it really? I doubt it. But it might have been.

16. Member
    Wayne,
    I am so glad to hear that you entertained an angel unbeknown to you, and perhaps it was a test to your integrity. I am sure that situations as such could have gone sideways, as we are ware of such things having happened across the country. Scripture is clear about the son of perdition going to and fro throughout the earth, as it is told in Job 1:7, and just as clear on how we should behave toward those in need, ' Hebrews 13: 1 Let brotherly love continue. 2 Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels. 3 Remember the prisoners as if chained with them—those who are mistreated—since you yourselves are in the body also.'

17. Member
    Ever seen anyone on LSD? you would think that they were possessed but whatever you may like to think.

Couple yrs back, some person in downtown Rochester was so mess up on PCP, that his brother called the police cause he was running around in the middle of the road naked. Police arrived and 5 officers had a very hard time subduing him. Later, he died at URMC due to the overdose, but due to couple of parades by certain people, the officers were punished by the loser mayor, that later resigned due to legal issues on her part for campaign funds misappropriation.

I'm confused by your post. I had definitely seem many people on drugs. What is meant by "whatever you may like to think?"

18. Member
    I'm confused by your post. I had definitely seem many people on drugs. What is meant by "whatever you may like to think?"
    Bro, you get confused easily since it is a very open ended statement meaning 'fill in whatever you like to believe that it possessing the individual'.

Remember, there are people that believe in various things, so I am just accommodation for everyone.

19. Member
    Bro, you get confused easily since it is a very open ended statement meaning 'fill in whatever you like to believe that it possessing the individual'.

Remember, there are people that believe in various things, so I am just accommodation for everyone.
    Not easily confused. You like to reply to my posts with comments that aren't always clear. I prefer to ask you what you mean rather than assign a false meaning to it. Fair?
    We know that demons possess people in the Bible.

We know that demons possess people in the Bible.
    Very true....do you think some people think and believe that since Jesus left this world the demons just up and went away? If anything they are getting stronger and dispensing all kinds of havoc and evil throughout the world. Look at world history 100 or even 50 years ago. Did we have the kind of evil in the world that is present now?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast