Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    All these price increases yet quality is still way down . Very sad . And figures they come out with zxr 19 after I buy a few zx200 this year

2. Member
    I agree 100 per cent. The workmanship on new boats is awful. They are sending out new boats with numerous flaws and issues. Be prepared to take or send your new Skeeter back to the factory, I did!

3. Member
    Don't forget, you only have 12 months for anything cosmetic on your new boat to have fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by KB1953 View Post
    Don't forget, you only have 12 months for anything cosmetic on your new boat to have fixed.

That is not always the case. I had some very minor cosmetic stuff on my boat thatvI found after delivery. I brought it up to my dealer. I explained that with Skeeter being so backlogged on orders and such that I did not want to be boatless for too long while it was in Kilgore. They got with Skeeter and Skeeter is allowing me to bring it in whenever I choose to. It's been over a year and just recently made sure that I would still be able to bring it and have corrected at Skeeter's expense since it had been a minute. They confirmed I was still covered and to bring it when I wanted.
    Last edited by Mark Perry; 07-18-2022 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    That is not always the case. I had some very minor cosmetic stuff on my boat thatvI found after delivery. I brought it up to my dealer. I explained that with them being so backlogged on orders and such that I did not want to be boatless for too long while it was in Kilgore. Skeeter is allowing me to bring it in whenever I choose too. It's been over a year and just recentlybI made sure that I would still be able to bring it and have corrected at Skeeter's expense. They confirmed I was still covered.
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20
    Yamaha 250 SHO

6. Member
    When will Skeeter boats list their prices again?

7. Member
    20220702_101650.jpg
    Website should be up and running with all 2023 products by mid Aug

8. Member
    Ok, thanks.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by densik View Post
    20220702_101650.jpg
    Holy Wow is all I can say. So glad I bought mine when I did. I buying today my options would be a zx200 or zx150. I remember in 2015 when skeeter brought back the zx225 and zx250 as packaged boats. ZX225 was 45k and the zx250 was 49k. Prices held pretty steady at that with small incremental increases. In 1 year they jumped as much as they did in the previous 7 or 8. Can't blame them though when they are selling like hot cakes. If they can't keep up with the demand than they must not be asking enough.

Quote Originally Posted by ksubasser24 View Post
    Holy Wow is all I can say. So glad I bought mine when I did. I buying today my options would be a zx200 or zx150. I remember in 2015 when skeeter brought back the zx225 and zx250 as packaged boats. ZX225 was 45k and the zx250 was 49k. Prices held pretty steady at that with small incremental increases. In 1 year they jumped as much as they did in the previous 7 or 8. Can't blame them though when they are selling like hot cakes. If they can't keep up with the demand than they must not be asking enough.
    +1. I was on the fence about buying my boat when I did. Man I'm glad I didn't wait. $10k price increase in one year.
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20
    Yamaha 250 SHO

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ksubasser24 View Post
    Same here as well, thankfully, I bought an Fxr21 with 3 hours on it last December cheaper than a new zxr20 on that list. I never see another Fxr in my future.

12. Member
    You can still get a new Skeeter Apex under $100,000.00, just $99,795.00 plus TTL!

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by densik View Post
    20220702_101650.jpg
    Are these real world prices? No negotiation? This is the price you pay or finance?
    It just blows my mind that they continue to sell at this inflated price!

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by southern_gt View Post
    Are these real world prices? No negotiation? This is the price you pay or finance?
    At most dealers, the answer is yes, Are there some that may deal. Maybe if it's been on there showroom long enough. I thought about buying a zx225 when they came back out in 2015 and started the NAP pricing. I talked to three dealers that all sold walleye boats, a bass boat was a 1 of every 3 or 4 years. Figured since maybe it would be a bonus sale for them I could work a deal on add ons or something. Nope. The price in the book for each option was the price i was going to have to pay. The dealer I bought my zxr20 from did treat me well on added options. Base boat NAP i think one is pretty much stuck to that price.

Quote Originally Posted by southern_gt View Post
    I’d be willing to bet a large amount of money that there’s not a dealer in the country that is going to come off the listed prices, unfortunately.
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20
    Yamaha 250 SHO

16. Member
    It’s not an inflated price anymore. As long as there’s people willing to pay the price, that is the new price now. Discounts will come when/if demand curbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadows View Post
    I’d be willing to bet a large amount of money that there’s not a dealer in the country that is going to come off the listed prices, unfortunately.

It depends. The dealer I buy from is great about it. Especially if you have bought previous boats from them. I never expect a discount but I appreciate it when they do.

It depends. The dealer I buy from is great about it. Especially if you have bought previous boats from them. I never expect a discount but I appreciate it when they do.
    Was this pre-covid with NAP pricing and standard equipment?
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20
    Yamaha 250 SHO

Quote Originally Posted by Meadows View Post
    Was this pre-covid with NAP pricing and standard equipment?

They are still doing it today. They want return customers more than trying to hit a lick once. Really great dealership. Been around for years.

They are still doing it today. They want return customers more than trying to hit a lick once. Really great dealership. Been around for years.
    Good to hear
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20
    Yamaha 250 SHO

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast