Master Built Charcoal Gravity Feed Smokers

I have a Master Built propane smoker. I have been using it for several years and it workers okay and is a quality build however I have never been able to get enough smoke flavor, for my taste, in my meats. It probably is the cooks fault. One of my SILs bought a Master Built 560 last year and loves it. He cooked this weekend and the ribs had a good smoke flavor but the chicken, although good, was closer to a BBQ chicken than a smoked one (he is still learning). I was thinking about giving my other SIL my propane smoker and purchasing the Master Built 800. I like the idea of charcoal as opposed to pellets and I want a "set it and forget it" smoker. Read a lot of reviews on smokers and of course they are all over the board. Anyone on here have experience with the Master Built gravity feed smokers and their ability to provide that smoked flavor I used to get with the barrel styled charcoal smokers?

2. Moderator
    My dad bought one of these at the beginning of summer. So far he really likes it. I have eaten some food off it and seems ok. I personally think my Kamado smokes better but this seems like the best of both worlds if you want a set it and forget it kind of unit.