Thread: Hot and deep

Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar

Hot and deep

Is it safe to say they have finally all made it to their offshore haunts? I’ve been out there off and on for a month thinking I should be getting bit and just can’t make it happen. Finally seems the last two weeks I’ve been able to play off shore and get bit.

fished grand last weekend and had a blast. Did decent in the tourneys I fished and was able to catch my fish shallow, although I was getting bit deep as well, just couldn’t get the bigger bites out there

went and fished a club tourney yesterday and only weighed 4 but 4 decent fish out me in a good finish just not good enough. All those fish were 15’ or so.

looks like I’m gonna jackpot Gibson bfl, ready to go crank and bug some fish.

Thanks for the reports. Good luck in the BFL

3. Member
    I was fishing Grand last week & passed by another fishing boat & asked how they were doing. One had just lost a big bass (4+lbs) on a spot that I knew. I asked him if the fish was deep. He said “naw, bout 20 feet”. Cracked me up. Having a hard time making myself fish 15-25 feet but, seems the bigger bass tend to hang there.