Sportsman pole not lowering/raising

Good day everyone, recently acquired a 2001 Triton and it had an issue with the power pole. I replaced the circuit card/C-Monster cap and now it has power/syncs up to remotes. Only issue is no up/down motion from pole...I did replace the oil reservoir and diaphragm, so not sure if I got air in lines, needs to be bled/pressurized? Any suggestions here? Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Would still move up and down even w air in li especially. Are you trying to deploy directly from the top cap. Do you have a flashing green light on pump?

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KandKKustomz View Post
    Would still move up and down even w air in li especially. Are you trying to deploy directly from the top cap. Do you have a flashing green light on pump?

I’ve tried from cap and synced remote I have - pole is open(down) about half way but will not close or open all the way. Not sure what else it could be….

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Do you have a flashing green light on pump. Check all connections to battery to pump, top cap. check fuse holder for possible corrosion . Check battery for proper voltage.