Banned

Rainshadow customer service

Bought a spinning rod kit to build a rod for a buddy. Opened the rod container and put it on a rod wrapper to start the build and as I was turning the blank, I noticed 2 places that it was bent. Called the supplier who told me to contact Rainshadow warranty service. Waiting for a reply now but was wondering id anyone has dealt with this problem and how quickly was it corrected? Thanks

2. Member
    I've built on several Rainshadow blanks, and have only had one that I had a problem with. I did the same as you .... contacted the supplier and was told to contact Rainshadow. Actually Batson Enterprises is who I was told to contact. They're the distributors of Rainshadow blanks. They took care of me very quickly and pretty much no questions asked.

I am thinking I had the replacement blank within a week.

3. Banned
    Thanks, that is good to hear. I don't expect to hear anything until after the 4th.

4. Banned
    Just an update, I was contacted Tuesday and a new blank has been shipped. Thank you Get Bit Outdoors for the great customer service!

5. Member
    That is great to hear. I get my Rainshadow blanks from Utmost Enterprises. They're right down the street from Batson Enterprises. Actually a Batson family member runs Utmost. The ordering process is a bit archaic in that you have to e mail for a quote, and place an order. But still, if you are looking for Batson products, they either have it, or they can get it direct from Batson. They ship extremely fast, and shipping charges are the actual cost of shipping.

Great place to do business with.

6. Member
    I have had good service from Get Bit and Batson who owns Rainshadow. If you call Batson's tech line you will probably talk to someone with the last name Batson.
    2020 VEXUS 1880 Victor Red
    Merc 115 HP Pro XS
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80 I-Link MDI
    Helix 10 MEGA+ MSI
    Helix 9 x 2 MEGA+ MDI
    Live Image FFS
    2021 Aluminum Trailer
    10' Talons w/sandwich brackets