Bilge Tray for older Skeeter with smaller hatch...

Anyone found a bilge tray that will work on the single smaller center bilge hatch on the older ie 2015/2016 Skeeters? I see EZ-Troll sells a "universal" one that you trim to fit, but not sure if it will fit due to how the primer bulb and livewell plumbing elbows protrude into the "open space" near the hatch opening. Plus it looks like they sell in 2-packs, and I only need one :). I meant to call yesterday to ask them about it but got tied up with chores... Wonder if there is another generic tray option that might work...

https://eztroll.com/collections/sign...l-utility-tray

Interesting, they have several trays but all for 2018 and up... I may call them and see if they could make something up for the 2016 - just looks to by Kydex so theoretically should be easy to do something custom I would think... thanks!

So I called Ampd today, they don't currently make anything for the 2016, but asked me to take some measurements, take some pics etc and they will see if they can custom make one for it.

So to follow up, worked with Tracy at Amped Marine as previously mentioned. After sending over a bunch of measurements/pics, he sent out an existing stock tray that he though would work, and if not we could measure/modify from there. Turns out it was pretty much a perfect fit. I had to flip the hose clamp orientation on the primer bult to move the bulb a bit rearward, but after that it dropped in no issues. Clears the factory charger and plumbing/battery switches with no issues.

I also picked up the cooler insert, which is a neat little divider setup to help prevent ice from spilling over into the side shelves of the cooler - nice if you use those shelves for sandwiches or similar.

Part number for the bilge tray is NPDSK0036 and is listed for the '18 and up, but fits the 16 (and I assume 17) fine.

https://shop.ampdmarine.com/products...mpartment-tray

6. Moderator
    Looks awesome.