Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar

You guys have been very quiet on here WHAT'S UP

Not much going on the forum here anybody catching or working on their boats or traveling ,or is the gas situation keeping everyone stalled out and son on ????
    1990 374V Ranger Still kickin' bass after all these years

Just got back from Champlain last week , more 3+ pound smallmouth than I have ever seen in my life

I've been fishing up here in Maine. It's awesome. Toady I caught a 4.5 lb largemouth. I don't post because I can't load the pics here. It doesn't work, always telling me the file is too big , so I don't bother. This is what it says

65CA4837-B8CC-4C24-9EC2-E5ECE902B00F.jpeg: The Dimension limits for this filetype are 1024 x 768. We were unable to resize your file so you will need to do so manually and upload it again. Your file is currently 4032 x 3024.
    2018 G3 Sportsman 17 90 SHO

4. Member
    Mostly why I don’t post pics. I don’t care to load photos to a server or resize when they’re at my fingertips here. Is what it is.

I find it easier to use my phone to post pictures on here….

6. Member
    Need to be vewy vewy quiet....huntin bunny rabbits....eh eh eh eh
    Mike

2019 Ranger 520L w/ 250HO ETEC G2
    2011 Tracker 175TXW w/ 75HO ETEC

7. New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar
    You should be looking for a Jack-a-lope.....lmao very rare around here

Does renovating the house count?

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basscat21 View Post
    Does renovating the house count?
    That will keep you out of trouble!

I think I’ve spent more time on the water this year than any other to date .. the addiction got worse not better

11. Member
    Just got back from a 10 day fishing trip in Maine. Fishing was great! NJ has also been very good this year.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    I think I’ve spent more time on the water this year than any other to date .. the addiction got worse not better
    Makes me happy to see that too buddy. You've been on 'em good too, as usual

Just got back from Lake Champlain again. All the 3lb smallmouth we done spawning but there were tons of 2 lb smallmouth on beds

14. New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar
    A few friends of mine are up there for a 2 day tourney this weekend the 16th and 17th hope they get on them wish them luck and good weather and fishing...

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bass View Post
    Just got back from Lake Champlain again. All the 3lb smallmouth we done spawning but there were tons of 2 lb smallmouth on beds
    Fished it 4th of July weekend and it was 3-4 lbers all day. Fished a derby last week and couldn't find a smallie over 2.5, deep or shallow

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bass View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack710 View Post
    Fished it 4th of July weekend and it was 3-4 lbers all day. Fished a derby last week and couldn't find a smallie over 2.5, deep or shallow
    Assuming you guys were mostly fishing the northern end? Going to be up there next week, Thursday through Saturday July 21-23. Thursday and Friday we're guests for the Candlewood Fishing Camp and we'll be taking a few campers out, right from the Apple Marine ramp. Got a few good spots up there so hopefully we can put the kids on some good fish. Saturday we're fun fishing the same area, may run north to the bridges because I still haven't fished them and I'm hoping they're out here by now. But everything is a little behind so I'm wondering if it'll be a little too early for that.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 603bass View Post
    Assuming you guys were mostly fishing the northern end? Going to be up there next week, Thursday through Saturday July 21-23. Thursday and Friday we're guests for the Candlewood Fishing Camp and we'll be taking a few campers out, right from the Apple Marine ramp. Got a few good spots up there so hopefully we can put the kids on some good fish. Saturday we're fun fishing the same area, may run north to the bridges because I still haven't fished them and I'm hoping they're out here by now. But everything is a little behind so I'm wondering if it'll be a little too early for that.
    Yes, fishing up north, launched from Apple island as well. Just FYI, reynolds marine has their open out of Plattsburgh on the 23rd, will be a lot of boats fishing around those areas, but it's champlain so there's enough fish for everyone lol. Fish should be moving deeper.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack710 View Post
    Yes, fishing up north, launched from Apple island as well. Just FYI, reynolds marine has their open out of Plattsburgh on the 23rd, will be a lot of boats fishing around those areas, but it's champlain so there's enough fish for everyone lol. Fish should be moving deeper.
    Crap. I may trailer up to Missisquoi then for the day to hopefully get away from them hahaha. But then that makes for a near 3 hour drive back to the Airbnb we have for Saturday and Sunday night on a different lake. Decisions decisions...

Quote Originally Posted by njbasscat View Post
    Just got back from a 10 day fishing trip in Maine. Fishing was great! NJ has also been very good this year.
    Anthony,

Where did you fish up here? I moved up here a few months ago and the fishing is great.

AL
    2018 G3 Sportsman 17 90 SHO

20. New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar
    I got out yesterday for some fun fishing and the cloud cover was nice went to a small place that doesn't get a lot of pressure and tourneys , found them off shore in the weed patches and had a great day best 5 went about 18lbs all on a texas rig with a light weight still can't seem to get them on moving baits topwaters and so on...lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast