Thread: Revelations

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    I think many people have been mislead to think, that we, as believers will be gone before the end times. I don't know of anywhere in the bible that states this. Jesus only comes back once, and that is to defeat Satan. I believe that as believers we are meant to endure during that time and as long as we endure and never lose faith in our lord and savior, we then go on to afterlife.

Jesus endured, we are called on to endure as well.

I always look at it this way, if I am wrong about pre-trib, then I will be happy. What if, pre-trib believers are wrong, are they prepared?
    Kyle

2010 Nitro Z-7

PB: 11 lbs, 1 oz

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magfluker View Post
    I think many people have been mislead to think, that we, as believers will be gone before the end times. I don't know of anywhere in the bible that states this. Jesus only comes back once, and that is to defeat Satan. I believe that as believers we are meant to endure during that time and as long as we endure and never lose faith in our lord and savior, we then go on to afterlife.

Jesus endured, we are called on to endure as well.

I always look at it this way, if I am wrong about pre-trib, then I will be happy. What if, pre-trib believers are wrong, are they prepared?
    Glad we don't fully agree so we can all learn. Echo chambers never help :) new thread!
    2012 Ranger Z521 2023 Mercury 250 Pro XS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123