2016 Tracker 175 TXW Starboard VersaTrac

I'm planning to add a bimini top and I don't want to drill any holes. Is there a trick to using the rear starboard side versatrac rail? I don't see a hole in the rear to use it. The only way I see is to start at the front and loosen the console away from the rail to slid a bolt down.

Is there something I'm missing? Has anyone drilled a hold in the rear versatrac to give access?

Thank you

I don't believe you can avoid drilling holes. You'll need eye straps to attach the hold down straps. The stainless screws used are relatively small and should be easy to use.

Not necessarily recommending this company, but might check out their offering for info. https://www.boatcoversdirect.com/pro.../23/A4681UB/8/
    2020 Ranger VS1782 DC
    Mercury ProXS 150
    Garmin 106 Ultra/UHD 93sv
    Ulterra Quest, 115/90

3. Member
    Are you sure there isn't a wide spot/hole aft of the console. There is on my 2020. Could be a one off error but I can't believe that it was a every boat thing for that model year. I would make a hold before I loosened the console. Make it so you can use it again instead of a one time fix. And yes, they make versa track connections for bimini tops so you don't have to drill holes.
    2023 Targa V-19 Combo
    Mercury 200hp XS XL Four stroke
    Garmin Force TM-36v Ionic Lithium Batteries
    Best Speed to date: 51.2mph
    BEST/WORST: Storage / Compartment moisture

There are no openings in the tracks on my Ranger 1782 VS. I used Railblaza Trackloader Starport mounts and these t-bolts below. They go in the track sideways and then you turn them vertical and tighten. Your still going to need attachment points for the hold down straps. I guess you could buy more track mounts and attach the hold down straps to these but why. It seems to me eye straps would be a lot easier and less expensive.
    2020 Ranger VS1782 DC
    Mercury ProXS 150
    Garmin 106 Ultra/UHD 93sv
    Ulterra Quest, 115/90

5. Member
    I had a bimini on my PT175TXW. I modified the cable cover an put 4 folding D rings on the versatracks for the straps. I decided there was now way around screwing the mounts to the gunnels. I loved it. I will put one on the current boat in due time.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2021 Gator Trax 21' Strike Series
    Mercury 250 ProXS #3B134663

6. Member
    Brocraft has what you need. Also on ebay under Brocraft..