Mega Live Blank Screen

Have all Solix gen 1, mega live, original 360, 2 ethernet ports, I-Pilot link all networked. I got mega live to work a couple times after being installed out on water but now when I'm on the water and turn power on (separate switch) mega live it gets recognized with all depth finders but all I see is the screen and nothing showing up. I turn ping on and get nothing. Am I missing something else that needs to be done to see returns? Nothing has changed since it worked except I do Nav data restore before I visit each lake. Is there some sort of sequence things need to be turned on? Is this a known issue.

Thanks,

2. Member
    I called customer service many different times to troubleshoot Mega Live not working on my Gen II and they had me do different steps each time until finally I just added a dedicated lithium battery for my electronics and so far that has worked. Someone else recommended powering up the front graph first followed by Mega Live and then all other electronics and that is the order I now use when initially turning on in the morning. Mega Live is a pain in the a$$ and at this point I'm not sure it's worth the aggravation but I will stick with it because when it works it does help with finding fish.
    Bass Boat