ONIX 10 / Lithium/ SHO 2010

I’m looking for some advice to help narrow my search the issue that occurred when I introduced a Lithium battery as my cranking and house battery. I’ve been running a group 31 AGM and been having issues with low voltage on days I don’t run the outboard Yamaha 250 SHO. I picked up a lightly used Lithium which I ran a few times with great success and all of the sudden one tournament morning I made a run and noticed the screens all going dim to bright eventually 2/3 ONIX 10 shut down and restarted one never restarted just had backlight with no data just a white backlight. The second one turned on and off by itself several times and than seems ok but now I try to restart it and it goes on and off and finally black blank screen?

I took one trip after the first one blew and noticed higher than normal voltage, since I’ve taken out the Lithium and am trying to figure out if I have a battery problems or an outboard alternator issue or bad wires some place. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    2010 Skeeter 20i / Yamaha 250 SHO

2. Member
    It would help if you provided some more details. Namely, the brand and size of the lithium battery. Does it have a bluetooth app that you can check battery SOC, discharge, etc? Doesn't sound like it does.

3. Member
    Been running Relion 100HP for several years now with a Onix 10 cross touch piggy backing it, at least 5 yrs . My guess, graph is taking a dump.
    BassCat Puma
    250 ProXs
    Humminbird Electronic's
    Helix 12 G4
    Solix 12x2 G3
    Mega 360
    Mega Live
    Minn Kota Ultrex MDI
    Relion Batteries
    Dexter Suspension System