Banned

Seaforth boat ramp

Always have used Poe's but looking something there near that big bridge in middle of the lake. Is it a public ramp open all the time or it is for campers only?

2. Banned
    Opens at 8am and closes at Dark. It a nice ramp. I use it most of the time but sure wish it opened earlier.

3. Banned
    Thanks for the info. I will give it a shot.

4. Member
    Ebenzer is just right down the lake a few miles, and is open when I show up at 5:30.

Quote Originally Posted by RonCat View Post
    Ebenzer is just right down the lake a few miles, and is open when I show up at 5:30.
    I prefer Ebenezer. It is open 24x7 and if you get there at sunrise, you do not have to pay. I find that Seaforth tends to get a bit more pleasure boaters in the few times I have been there. I have noticed a few times that it was closed because the lot was full.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

^^Same. Ebenezer is the better option in my opinion. I've never seen that lot full (yet).
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1stindoor View Post
    ^^Same. Ebenezer is the better option in my opinion. I've never seen that lot full (yet).
    Go look this weekend…. I will be nowhere near Jordan this weekend!

8. Banned
    We decided on Poe’s since the wind was predicted to blow a bit harder than I would have like and we had very little success. Did see Bassmaster Brandon Card on the lake Tuesday. Bassmasters must have something coming up on Jordan in the future.