Seat replacement

Morning folks...

I have a 2007 ZX-190 and I want to replace the seats. I can't seem to get an answer from BassBoatSeats.com, and the Llebroc seats are considerably more expensive. I bought seats from BBS.com before, but mine have two hooks on the back of the seat that slide into a bracket on my boat for stability. The seats from BBS didn't have those on them, nor did I see where I could attach them. Does any one know if there is a way to attach them?

If not, does anyone know if the Llebroc seats have the brackets. The TZX series appear to be Skeeter style seats. I just wonder if they would come with them or I could use the ones on the back of my existing seats. Thanks!

Eric
    A great fisherman lives here with the catch of his life!

2. Member
    The Llebroc were a factory seat for Champion, and they have the brackets with the seat. The base uses a hinge to flip the seat forward. I put BBS seats and a Skeeter onece, total pain in the ass. You cant cut out the webbing under the seat without voiding the warranty. I gad to get some 3/4" abs to bolt down and then screw the hinge to it to flip it forward, the entire seat flips forward. If you can nswing the Llebroc's I would go with them, the trim on the BBS seats was falling off before the customer picked it up. The Champios use a 3/4"x 1.5" wide wood and later went to aluminum trim piece to screw the hinges to for the seat base, 4 long screw went into the boat to hold them tight.
    2023 SCB 20EF
    2023 SCB CC 210LR

3. Member
    Thanks for the reply. I was hoping to save some money on the seats as the boat is getting old. But, I think I'm going to have to go with the Llebroc seats. Pricey, but I think they'll fit perfectly. I'm just waiting on vinyl samples so I can pick the colors.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warpath View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I was hoping to save some money on the seats as the boat is getting old. But, I think I'm going to have to go with the Llebroc seats. Pricey, but I think they'll fit perfectly. I'm just waiting on vinyl samples so I can pick the colors.

I've installed them on an Old champion, top notch stitching and material, you'll be happy with them. The skeeter I put the cheap ones in replaced factory seats that were in perfect condition, don't ask why. Yeah, those seats are cheap for a reason.
    2023 SCB 20EF
    2023 SCB CC 210LR

5. Member
    Good to know. Thanks!