Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Only things left with tanks are lawn tractor and chain saw. The tractor is on its last legs and will be replaced by a battery powered riding mower and chain saw will be replaced with a cordless/tankless version real soon when this one gives me the devil when starting.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dbs1 View Post
    Get Out!! Oh wait, never mind. Just a string trimmer. Hahaha. Thought it was gonna be a pic of u with oac.
    She’s not a bad looking gal in my opinion.

3. Member
    OP, I did the same a few days ago. It’s like you’re making a long-term commitment to one brand! I went with Dewalt, they seem good and have a lot more tools that the batteries will work with in case I need more tools in the future. I just got the leaf blower and a hand vacuum to start. Ace has a deal where you buy a battery and charger, pick a tool for free.

4. Member
    Just last week I bought the blower, pole saw, and XR string trimmer. Had a deal where you got free 5 ah batteries and 2 chargers. My dad bought the 12" chainsaw and blower. No complaints on any of it. Also have multiple 20v impact drivers, drills, saws, etc. My only complaint is they just came out with rachets and a one handed Sawzall. I bought 12v milwaukee for those 2 years ago.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WPS456 View Post
    OP, I did the same a few days ago. It’s like you’re making a long-term commitment to one brand! I went with Dewalt, they seem good and have a lot more tools that the batteries will work with in case I need more tools in the future. I just got the leaf blower and a hand vacuum to start. Ace has a deal where you buy a battery and charger, pick a tool for free.
    Is that with Milwaukee too ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lx545 View Post
    Love my kobalt 40v stuff. Much better than gas for what I do.
    Same here. Thinking of getting the edge trimmer.

Next you guys will on the Tofu bacon wagon.....

8. Member
    I bought my wife a ryobi battery powered blower for Mother's Day and she uses it about every day blowing the back patio. She absolutely loves it. I thought she would be passed about because she said she wanted a new purse so to lighten the situation I put some money in the barrel and told her to give it a go in the house when she opened it. It was a pretty good laugh.
    Joey Aderhold

9. Member
    I got the Dewalt 20v pole saw and liked it so much I went back and got the 12” chainsaw. Just got the 60v string trimmer 2 weeks ago. I like them all. Of course I a Dewalt fan boy. All my saws and drills are 20v also

Quote Originally Posted by Lx545 View Post
    Love my kobalt 40v stuff. Much better than gas for what I do.
    Yep...got the pole saw and it comes with an extension to increase its reach....then bought the hedge trimmer. I am very happy with them so far. 2 years on the pole saw and 1 on the hedge trimmer

2019 721 ProXs 4S 250
    2B599739

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Axkiker View Post
    Is that with Milwaukee too ?
    Just looked it up and it looks like with Milwaukee, the deal is if you buy a select tool/equipment you get a free battery.

12. Winter can end now..... BoatBuggy's Avatar
    I bought the Ego 56V mower a months or so ago and I'm very impressed. I'll probably end up getting the companion weedwhacker and blower sooner than later.
    2013 Ranger Z520c, 2013 Yamaha 250 SHO
    2018 Ranger RT198p, 2013 Mercury 150 Optimax

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatBuggy View Post
    I bought the Ego 56V mower a months or so ago and I'm very impressed. I'll probably end up getting the companion weedwhacker and blower sooner than later.
    You will be thrilled with them as well. Top notch performance on all of them. The trimmer is phenomenal, power load on the trimmer line, couldn't be simpler. Wife loves that feature.
    1994 Stratos 201 Pro XL
    225 Optimax

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12