Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juice780 View Post
    My payments of stuff I sell go straight to my bank account. You can still buy using PayPal but you can’t get paid through PayPal.
    Yep, this is how it is now under the new managed payments system. It's really not that bad. Just open a new checking account and link it to eBay and use it for just your online stuff.

2. Member
    I recently purchased some items from ebay and I used paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster96 View Post
    Yep, this is how it is now under the new managed payments system. It's really not that bad. Just open a new checking account and link it to eBay and use it for just your online stuff.
    it just okay. If PP will put your cash in your account the next day then epay can too!

Steve McQueen "Le Mans"
    Own the Champ! Life Long Petty Fan!

2003 ChampioN 2006 250 Merc. XB, Prop By Mark C.
    2002 Ranger Okeechobee Special EvinRude Ficht 90 / 9.9 4-Stroke GLAD to have a Get me to the Dock motor maybe!

4. Member
    I bought a camera off a guy in CA who mailed it to me really quick but USPS didn't mark it as delivered so Ebay wouldn't release funds. He was asking me to mark it as received so he could get his money but I couldn't figure out how to help from my end. He eventually got his money a week later

Quote Originally Posted by BP in ME View Post
    I bought a camera off a guy in CA who mailed it to me really quick but USPS didn't mark it as delivered so Ebay wouldn't release funds. He was asking me to mark it as received so he could get his money but I couldn't figure out how to help from my end. He eventually got his money a week later
    Maybe he was new on ebay had no track record and they held his funds.

Steve McQueen "Le Mans"
    Own the Champ! Life Long Petty Fan!

2003 ChampioN 2006 250 Merc. XB, Prop By Mark C.
    2002 Ranger Okeechobee Special EvinRude Ficht 90 / 9.9 4-Stroke GLAD to have a Get me to the Dock motor maybe!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12