Vessel view module problem

Hello. I have the 2020 mercury 60 hp 4 stroke outboard. Serial number for engine is 1c588346. I installed vessel view module for the android app last year and until last week it worked fine. I had the 2 12 volt trolling motor batteries changed out this past week to 2 lithium batteries. Nothing is hooked to them but the tm. Also took all the accessories and had them put on the starting battery. Added a lithium battery just for livescope and graphs. I checked the 15 amp and 2 20 amp and 25 amp fuses in the engine fuse box and they are good. The module does not light up so it is getting no power now. Am I overlooking something or is module bad? Unplugged it and plugged it back in and no help. Help please. Thanks.

2. Member
    BUMP

3. Member
    ^^^^^

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Do you have a 5a (or lower) fuse on the engine?

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

5. Member
    No, that was the only fuses on the engine in the fuse box

6. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Check to make sure:

1. Module is plugged into engine harness with the plug that has the most wires present. Especially important as the other plug does NOT have "power" harness wires (it's used only for "Can Termination").

2. Make sure no pins are pushed out of the plugs on either side of the 10-pin connector (especially the black, purple or red wires).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor