Question Any ADX190 owners that can give a review

I'm looking at an ADX190 and looking for any feedback/input.
    Thanks

2. Member
    Picked mine upon 6/15! It was a dealer order in the final stages and couldn’t change anything when I put down a deposit. It has a Pro XS 150 and 9.9 PK EFI. I’m coming from 5 Ranger multi species boats. This thing tracks and cuts as good as any of the Rangers I’ve owned. First aluminum boat in 22years and it rides and feels like glass. The hull below the floor line is filled with foam and gives a very solid quiet ride. We summer in MN on a 32,000 acre lake and it handles the big water nicely! IT’s truly a dry ride. The 150 pro xs is ok with the 4 blade SS merc prop. Decent hole shot, 45-47 top end, and sips fuel. If I had ordered the boat, the two things I would have added/changed is a tilt steering wheel and the 175pro xs. The MinnKota 24v Terrova handles the boat well. I’m adding a designated lithium battery for Garmin LS and ultra’s. Currently running Garmins, 2-10” & 1-12” screens! The infloor rear battery compartment is a solid plus! It keeps the weight out of the bow! We really like the quick drying sea deck foam on all the horizontal surfaces! Randy, Keith, and crew have designed a very nice aluminum multi species boat!
    Hope this helps you out!
    Byron

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BCLII View Post
    Picked mine upon 6/15! It was a dealer order in the final stages and couldn’t change anything when I put down a deposit. It has a Pro XS 150 and 9.9 PK EFI. I’m coming from 5 Ranger multi species boats. This thing tracks and cuts as good as any of the Rangers I’ve owned. First aluminum boat in 22years and it rides and feels like glass. The hull below the floor line is filled with foam and gives a very solid quiet ride. We summer in MN on a 32,000 acre lake and it handles the big water nicely! IT’s truly a dry ride. The 150 pro xs is ok with the 4 blade SS merc prop. Decent hole shot, 45-47 top end, and sips fuel. If I had ordered the boat, the two things I would have added/changed is a tilt steering wheel and the 175pro xs. The MinnKota 24v Terrova handles the boat well. I’m adding a designated lithium battery for Garmin LS and ultra’s. Currently running Garmins, 2-10” & 1-12” screens! The infloor rear battery compartment is a solid plus! It keeps the weight out of the bow! We really like the quick drying sea deck foam on all the horizontal surfaces! Randy, Keith, and crew have designed a very nice aluminum multi species boat!
    Hope this helps you out!
    Byron
    Thanks Byron for the feedback. Definitely helpful. I looked at one and this is a big boat. The specs are 18'11" but it looks and feels bigger.

4. Member
    Been thinking about trading in the AVX 1980 for one. Thanks for the quick review.