Access to fuel line at tank?

I want to run new line but haven't the sligtest idea how to access the fuel line where it connects to tank anyone have insight?

2. Member
    Nvm pulled seat found out

Does your grey fuel line go all the way to tank? Mine didn't. Attached to brass fitting by oil tank. From fitting to tank is thick black rubber hose.
    Irving-NorCal
    2000 Cobra Viper 201 DC
    2024 Mercury 250L Pro XS SN# 3B431534
    Fury 3 Blade 24P

4. Member
    There is a old brass fiting on the splaswell but someone reran mine it goes all the way, if you pull your seat out there is a hole behind driver back, middle and pass to get access to it all

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Irving-NorCal View Post
    Does your grey fuel line go all the way to tank? Mine didn't. Attached to brass fitting by oil tank. From fitting to tank is thick black rubber hose.
    Irving
    the rubber line you are talking about, is it ethanol poisoned fuel resistant? cause if not it is damaging your fuel delivery system.
    BTW, where is your primer bulb?

Digthemup
    I'm not sure. It's original to my knowledge. I looked in the end at the rear compartment and it looked in good shape. Wasn't sticky or leaching. I did cut it back to get a fresh grip on brass fitting. I rebuilt pulse pump on front of VST and replaced fuel filter. I have not pulled VST to clean it yet. I am going to take the boat out tomorrow.
    Irving-NorCal
    2000 Cobra Viper 201 DC
    2024 Mercury 250L Pro XS SN# 3B431534
    Fury 3 Blade 24P