2022 Caymas CX20 Pro

Just picked up my boat yesterday from the dealer...spent about 5 hours this morning in her, and I am pretty excited.

Coming out of a 15 year old Ranger and I cant believe the ride we had this morning in 3 foot waves. Only got it up to 5k rpms about 52 mph, but very smooth.

Lowrance Ghost, 9 inch Lowrance Graphs, went with a 36V Impulse Lithium with the Stealth on board charger (shout out to Bill, BBC sponsor), still have the AGM starting battery for the time being.

Boat was shipped without rod buckles and the CX 20 PRO badging decals. Dealer sourced their own rod buckles and installed them, Caymas will ship the decals and I will put them on. Everything else seems to be ok. I did notice that the trailer does have a particular depth it wants to load boat, do not forsee it being a problem, just a learning curve?? Hopefully.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member

3. Member
    One other thing, dealer during build process said yellow accents were not an option on the seats, come to find out, Caymas will do yellow accents on boat seats...guess in 10 years or so, I'll order new seats with the yellow highlights. Would have been nice to know that earlier.

4. Member
    You didn’t want yellow on your seats anyway. Looks good!

5. Member
    Lol. Nice.

Congratulations!

7. Member
    Boat looks awesome, i always had a soft spot for yellow!! Yes, I agree those yellow pins would set off those seats.

8. Member
    Congrats. Good looking rig
    03 250 OX66 / Stratos XL Mag
    ODA 545/535

Nice looking boat. Good luck with it !!!!

10. Member
    That’s a great looking rig and love the color combo…I see you’re in AZ as well, I’ll keep an eye out for you when I’m out on the water…Enjoy