Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Found one on FaceBook MarketPlace. Thanks all for the assistance.

I too have been looking for one as I always have to remove my seat to be able to see ahead clearly. I'll need to see what the rating / capacity is. For some reason I do not think it will be rated for much over 225 / 250 lbs.
    2019 RT 198P
    2018 Mercury Pro XS 150 HP 4 Stroke #2B610068
    Twin 12' BT Talons
    4" Atlas Jack Plate
    Riptide Instinct Quest

3. Member
    I have the Kwik-Drop and couldn't get along without it. My only issue is with it being a 3/4" shaft so I have to use an adapter and nobody makes one that actually fits well so I turned one out of bearing brass that fits like a glove and takes all the play out of things.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Syko View Post
    I have the Kwik-Drop and couldn't get along without it. My only issue is with it being a 3/4" shaft so I have to use an adapter and nobody makes one that actually fits well so I turned one out of bearing brass that fits like a glove and takes all the play out of things.
    How durable is it? Any idea why it's no longer being manufactured?

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie-Raven View Post
    How durable is it? Any idea why it's no longer being manufactured?
    No idea why they aren't available any longer. One other thing I did to mine was completely disassemble it and add shim washers to every moveable connection to eliminate play. Honestly if I come across another one for reasonable money I'll probably pick it up just because. I did look back through some older feedback and reviews and saw a number of complaints about too much play in all connections. If you don't mind spending a little time with it that can be mostly eliminated.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Syko View Post
    No idea why they aren't available any longer. One other thing I did to mine was completely disassemble it and add shim washers to every moveable connection to eliminate play. Honestly if I come across another one for reasonable money I'll probably pick it up just because. I did look back through some older feedback and reviews and saw a number of complaints about too much play in all connections. If you don't mind spending a little time with it that can be mostly eliminated.
    Thanks for the feedback. This guy on FB has 2 for sale.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...8-4c87b3104377

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12