covering rigging holes in fiberglass

Put a Precision console mount on to move the graph. Hoping for some suggestions on what to use to cover up the holes under the wiring clamshell and ram base. Was thinking some sort of flexible sheet material that maybe I could even put on the sloped portion where the rod tips ride on the glass but that is not necessary or maybe two different materials?
    I think the hole where all the wires passed thru is about 3/4" diameter, rest are around a #10 sized screw. Hoping not have to fill the holes but will if needed.
    Thoughts?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2004 Ranger 519VX
    Yamaha VMAX 200HP OX66

2. Member
    Been scouring the web and found this from GatorSkinz, https://www.gator-guards.com/product...13910533537847 , thinking something along the lines of this after I smooth and fill holes.
    2004 Ranger 519VX
    Yamaha VMAX 200HP OX66

3. Member
    Get the gel coat to match the boat from your manufacturer and fix the holes. Very easy job with white gel coat and a flat surface. See the BoatworksToday channel on YouTube for how to do it.

4. Member
    Here is a link.

5. Member
    you know I may just try that. I have never tried doing glass repairs before. Worst case, I can just cover it up after I screw it up LOL.
    2004 Ranger 519VX
    Yamaha VMAX 200HP OX66