Thread: New sunglasses

New sunglasses

Redfin polarized lenses made by zeiss, super light weight. I’ve worn costas for years but here lately quality has went down decided try a different brand so far very impressed. 2 pair of costas posted in the miscellaneous section

2. Member
    How much $$$$ for the redfins?

3. Member
    $229 on their website

John Walker - Matthews NC

2021 Ranger RT198P - Mercury 150 4S - Enertia Eco
    VesselView Link - MotorGuide Tour Pro - Lowrance Carbons

4. Member
    Ouch, check out Shady Rays. Great glasses with a good warranty on lenses and frames. They often run specials.

Quote Originally Posted by skinitback View Post
    Redfin polarized lenses made by zeiss, super light weight. I’ve worn costas for years but here lately quality has went down decided try a different brand so far very impressed. 2 pair of costas posted in the miscellaneous section
    checked out their and Ziess website yesterday. Redfin has quite a few different lense options. Not much info on specs about them on their site or anywhere else. New company so it’s understandable. I emailed them yesterday to ask about 2 different lense colors and got a response from Hunter (owner) two times last night. That’s a good start as far as customer service goes. I think I am gonna try a pair or two. The Ziess lenses from what I read about are super high quality, that’s what’s got me wanting to try for comparison sake to the 580g costa lenses that I’ve been using. I’m not completely dissatisfied with my costas though. The rubber seems to be the weak point that breaks down and deteriorates in a year or two. They just replaced a pair under warranty for free so can’t complain about that part of it. You can get 15% off the redfins on first order by signing up on their email list. That’s within the $ballpark of costas.
    24’Bass Cat Puma Sts-300 Proxs
    23’Gatortrax Gt tunnel hull-200 Suzuki

6. Member
    Amphibians!

7. Member
    Actually, they are “Amphibias” and they float!